Agent Distribution Sales Support Specialist
9/30/2017 2:29:18 AM
This position is responsible for providing support to the Manager, Agent Sales and Development and Agent Area Sales Manager with daily operations. This in-house role maintains new and on-going USCC supported agent programs and keeps up to date documentation as to the status of these programs. A critical responsibility is the timely communication/mailing of all legal correspondence, legal contracts and addendums, sales promotional and product offerings as required. It is expected this position have a working knowledge of all USCC programs, will assist agents and their front line teams with questions and issue resolutions, provide daily/weekly reporting to Manager, Agent Sales and Development, and will assist in supporting agents as new policies and programs are released.
- Supports the communication of sales goals and productivity expectations, recognizing high performing agents and managing the agent phone program.
- Provides support for co-op programs. Informs agents of U.S. Cellular® advertising protocol, monitors agent advertisements to ensure consistency with pre-approval process, reviewing and support the program.
- Conducts administration activities such as preparing, auditing, analyzing and submitting reports (inventory, count reports, expense reports, and sales results), reviewing agent’s contract for accuracy, maintaining calendar of activities and events, participates in team meetings and develops a network of people to assist with procedures or problem resolution issues.
- Collaborates and supports Manager, Area Sales and Development on execution of action plans.
- Teaches agent to where to find information and resources to support their business.
- Supports Manager, Agent Sales and Development by assisting with account support and maintenance; knowing agent key contacts and the process for handling requests within these agents; acting as secondary contact for agent and escalated customer issues.
- Provides metrics and data to support to Manager, Area Sales and Development with analyzing business performance.
- Facilitate and orchestrate opening/closing checklist for agent doors which includes marketing materials, operations, store manager and portfolio alignment.
- Acts as key contact person for operations and works closely with corporate operations to provide support to the territory.
- Knowledgeable of entire agent portfolio and maintains a revolving list of agent and outside sales associates.
- Responsible for investigations delegated from Agent Area Sales Manager.
- Manages training reports for the territory which includes manual tracking.
- Facilitates training to agent owners on dispute process. Provides best practices on how to file disputes and codes needed for submission.
- Maintains sales event master calendar.
- Coordinate and assist with small business sales activities such as tracking, reporting and recognition.
- Ensures territory has the proper branding tools and resources.
- Provides checklists and a master schedule of stores remodels and works closely with brand team to update information and resolve issues.
- Other key activities include completing training classes as identified by leadership, assisting in special projects as assigned by Manager, Agent Sales and Development, and remaining current on new product and service offerings.
- Assists in other tasks and projects as assigned by Agent Area Sales Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of sales, customer service and/or retail experience required.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to create agency and territory level reporting.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of wireless and enhanced devices preferred.
- Ability to travel within the territory required.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.