2018 Summer Internship - Intranet Operations (MCSO)
12/6/2017 2:32:21 AM
U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work, and launching your career. And our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- This internship role will serve as an operations generalist responsible for providing support in the areas of Centralized Operations services, specifically on the intranet team. Which is within our Multi-Channel Strategy & Operations (MSCO) organization.
- Performs structured work assignments centered around internal communications including the intranet, knowledge management and operational support to ensure that US Cellular®’s products and service meet our customers’ needs and financial targets.
- Work within specific operations team (Intranet Portal) to support various initiatives and specific projects.
- Provides support for key areas in order to deliver on execution.
Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Web Design, Web Development, User Experience, Communications or related disciplines.
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Oracle, Share Point, or related web tools highly preferred
- Analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to participate and work well in cross functional teams
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.