Customer Service Rep Multi-lingual
12/11/2017 9:37:23 AM
KNOXVILLE, TN US
This position is responsible for delivering superior customer service while handling a large volume of inbound phone calls regarding cellular products and services. While actively listening and connecting with the customer, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) conducts a thorough needs analysis with the customer to ensure that they are providing solutions to meet the customer’s true needs. This role strives to provide one-call resolution for problems and irregularities identified by customers. CSR must be skilled at performing multiple tasks simultaneously. Provide feedback to the company on ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Understands, practices and exemplifies the values and behaviors of the Dynamic Organization
- Responds for taking multi-lingual inbound customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy, addressing customer issues and assuring that quality standards are met on every call.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions/issues.
- Troubleshoots first level wireless technical issues.
- Conducts thorough customer needs analysis and provides value driven recommendations of products and services.
- Maintains strong knowledge of all company products and services, including handsets, accessories, pricing, plans, promotions, and service features.
- Supports a growing number of wireless/data products, and continuously demonstrates proficiency in product knowledge and call handling skills.
- Demonstrates openness and flexibility in adapting to the needs of individual callers (i.e. dissatisfied, first time users, etc.)
- Offers alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities to offer enhanced services (i.e. accessories or calling features).
- Provides customers timely and accurate information.
- Works with other U.S. Cellular associates, departments and functions in a professional, courteous and collaborative fashion.
- Proactively identifies customer needs by reviewing customer accounts and inquiries to develop product/service solutions to retain and grow the customer’s relationship.
- Assists in other tasks and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience in a high volume telephone contact environment with resolution of complaints or inquiries preferred.
- Wireless or other technology product experience preferred.
- Experience with Windows-based PC’s, including general office software knowledge.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
- Must be multilingual.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.