Administrative Coordinator II
12/6/2017 2:29:28 AM
COLUMBIA, MO US
Responsible for various administrative types of operational tasks as needed. Provides general administrative support. Compiles and analyzes basic information for reporting or presentation. Responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review. Responsibilities are typically executed within well-established guideline.
- Coordinate messages, meeting arrangements, information to callers, department office supplies and mail. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
- Prepares correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. for assigned team/department
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, mail and e-mail and maintains calendars of assigned leaders
- May arrange business travel and/or track expenses and reconcile departmental budgets and invoices
- Addresses questions related to policies and procedures
- Creates and distributes established reports based on defined processes. May perform data analysis under direct supervision.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports
- High School diploma or GED required plus 2 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree with some experience supporting more than one manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to edit/proofread
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle straight-forward questions and issues under some direction
- Professional, discreet manner in maintaining confidentiality
- Flexible and cooperative; ability to work in a team environment with attention to detail
- Organizational skills necessary to efficiently prioritize and complete a variety of tasks
- Experience supporting remote teams and/or leaders
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.