Enthusiasm should be expressed in all you do. If you are able to create a sense of good will in any circumstance, you may want to consider joining our team at U.S. Cellular.
In this role, your ability to remain compassionate yet firm as you help customers meet their financial responsibilities to our company will set the stage for success. As someone who is able to motivate customers to follow through on their financial obligations while upholding basic principles of respect and trust, you will be interested in our "Dynamic Organization," which encourages these values.
You'll gain an edge if you've earned an associate's degree, with a bachelor's degree preferred. We'll want to know you've already shined brightly in the collections industry and be able to share stories of your successes from your past two years or more experience. While not required, having worked in a sales or customer service environment could also enhance your ability to successfully serve our customers.
This is no ordinary company. This is U.S. Cellular, where as a customer-focused associate, you will receive outstanding training, work in a culture that encourages career growth and experience success measured by your ability to satisfy your customers.
Above all, you have a passion for helping people. Just being there for your customers' changing needs is important, so you will need to be open and flexible in scheduling your time around their needs on the weekends and holidays. Count on us for the rewards, recognition and teamwork that make U.S. Cellular a place where people love coming to work.
We suggest taking a closer look at U.S. Cellular and our way of building careers. We believe you'll appreciate the quality we invest in your experience and enjoy the success we create together. Visit us at uscellular.jobs.
U.S. Cellular is a drug-free workplace and committed to diversity and inclusion.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Cellular experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Collections experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume collections environment preferred.
- Experience with predictive dialing technology preferred.
- Experience with Windows based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Effective organizational, decision making and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Available to work varying shifts required.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.