Telesales Wireless Consultant Inbound Sales
1/3/2018 2:29:56 AM
The Telesales Wireless Consultant is responsible for providing superior customer satisfaction in an effort to achieve department and budget objectives. This position requires an enthusiastic phone personality who can articulate U.S. Cellular’s wireless services and products to potential and existing customers by utilizing the company’s established sales process and closing sales by providing a total package solution tailored to the customers’ needs. The qualified candidate must be able to work in a team environment. While applying the principles of the Dynamic Organization, the Telesales Wireless Consultant is directly responsible for gaining, retaining, and serving new and existing customers by providing superior customer satisfaction to customers through consistent and professional call handling, following policies and procedures.
- Understand, practice and exemplify the values and behaviors of the Dynamic Organization.
- Achieve or surpass individual sales targets for new customer acquisitions, sale of essentials, and vertical features on a monthly basis while striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoots first level wireless technical issues.
- Interface with customers via predictive outbound dialer.
- Identify customer needs and sales opportunities, overcome objections, and educate the customer.
- Demonstrate strong selling, negotiation and closing skills in selling additional wireless services and products to existing customers.
- Process customer requests and resolve customer issues.
- Supports a growing number of wireless/data products, and continuously demonstrates proficiency in product knowledge and call handling skills.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, with the possibility of outbound calling if/when necessary.
- Attend all required U.S. Cellular training programs and meetings.
- Achieve or surpass individual care center quality and metric goals.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining team/department sales, quality, and operational metric goals
- Comply with U.S. Cellular® policies and procedures.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Ability to visualize and provide the ideal customer experience in delivering outstanding service to the customer.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Wireless or other technology product experience preferred.
- 1 year retail sales, telesales or equivalent sales experience required.
- Telemarketing, outbound dialing experience preferred.
- Requires strong consultative sales, negotiating, listening and probing skills.
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Working knowledge of PC Windows applications (Excel and Word) required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Must be able to work varying shifts.
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.