Plan, design, engineer, develop, implement vulnerability management process and define procedures to implement the process. Provide subject matter expertise around vulnerability analysis and penetration testing (VA/PT) methodologies. Evaluate and implement new technologies, policies, and procedures for business network operations. Perform assessments and prepare reports in support of data network monitoring, improvement, and regulatory compliance.
• Analyze and understand mobile carrier network for security assessment needs.
• Lead security assessments for the exploitation of OWASP top 10 and SANS top 25. Lead security posture evaluation and security architecture review of current infrastructure and future solutions.
• Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using enterprise and open source tools. Validate results and provide vulnerability evidence procedures.
• Perform PCI internal/external penetration testing and provide recommendations accordingly.
• Perform Physical security audit for facilities and document findings to provide recommendations.
• Analyze the security engineering and security operations tasks to align with assessment standards.
• Develop security assessment standards and reports to ensure organization’s compliance with CPNI and PCI regulations.
• Analyze the current network security trends and suggest the improvements accordingly.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of associates so classified. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE, ESSENTIAL DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK TO BE PERFORMED. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO DO THIS JOB. TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY AN INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM EACH ESSENTIAL DUTY SATISFACTORILY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND/OR ABILITY REQUIRED. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
Required Technical Skills (Years and Experience Proficiency)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
"EEO is the Law" Poster | "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement | Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision | Dept of Labor FMLA poster | Employee PolyGraph Protection Act Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process, please contact us at: Accommodation.email@example.com