Sr. SailPoint Developer (Sr. Identity Management Developer)
2/16/2018 2:29:42 AM
The Sr. SailPoint Developer (Sr. Identity Management Developer) is responsible for designing, developing and supporting key applications for Identity provisioning and governance of user ID’s and entitlement privileges. The developer will build Role Based and Attribute Based Access Control strategies (RBAC) for access to sensitive systems. This role also will build tools to automate provisioning, reviewing, and termination of Access, within the SailPoint Identity IQ Solution and provide technical assistance and direction to the team in the design and implementation of reporting.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Leads a part of the project including project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- Consult on projects, and perform security assessments. Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to RBAC Framework and Security policies.
- Drives RBAC Process Improvements and policies.
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents.
- Participates in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues.
- Collaborates with vendor on root cause and helps drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents.
- Participates in on call rotation.
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 8 years’ experience in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years with data security
- Must have 6 years SQL and Java
- Must have 2 years experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- 3 years experience with SailPoint and HQL programming
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.