Financial Services Rep Multi-lingual
2/23/2018 2:29:23 AM
Responsible for collecting delinquent customer accounts based upon company guidelines and addressing customer inquiries and issues related to Financial Services or general service activity.
- Receives inbound calls from customers with delinquent accounts to obtain commitments to pay, ensuring Financial Services goals are achieved.
- Monitors accounts to track dates and status of contacts to maintain account control.
- Enters suspends, disconnects and reconnects through the billing system in accordance with company and market policies.
- Researches customer issues where required and follows up with customers as quickly as possible to resolve problems.
- Initiates, prepares and mails collections letters as necessary.
- Receives inbound calls from customers inquiring on billing, account balance, and payment information, and general service issues.
- Contacts customers regarding non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
Cus Customer Service, Customer Service Sales, Credit, Collections, Customer Care, Customer Service, Collections Inbound, Telemarketing, Sales Agent, Call Center, Customer Service Agent, Customer Specialist, Customer Service Representative, Collections Manager, Collections Account Manager, Collections Specialist, Credit Specialist, Credit Agent
tomer Service, Sales, Collections, Credit, Bilingual, inbound, call center, telemarketing, advisor
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Cellular experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Collections experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume collections environment preferred.
- Experience with predictive dialing technology preferred.
- Experience with Windows based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Effective organizational, decision making and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including nights and weekends.
- Must be Multilingual
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.