The U.S. Cellular® Internship Program Details:
- 10 weeks full time: June to August
- Offers our interns experiential learning from project-driven work, intentionally preparing you for future employment in our organization
- Competitive pay based upon level of education
- Invites diversity and innovation into the organization from the fresh perspective and energy of our student interns
- Opportunities to build better communities through outreach programs
- Networking with other interns, business professionals and senior executives
- Top intern contributor awards
What Our Interns Say About Us
Click on a photo to hear about the experiences our interns have had at U.S. Cellular.
What areas of the company offer internships?
- Information Technology (IT)
- Human Resources
- Sales Operations
Where are U.S Cellular internships located?
When are internship opportunities posted?
When are Interviews conducted and offers made?
When does the program actually start?
How do I identify internship opportunities and apply?
What to Expect of Your Internship
Is a U.S. Cellular internship something you’d like to pursue? Then it’s time to take the first step toward success. That means learning what you can expect of us, and what we’ll expect of you. Our Internship Program provides you with the opportunity to truly learn our business with first-hand experience. You will apply your knowledge and skills as you participate in business-impacting work over the course of the summer.
We’re committed to making this experience as positive as possible. Your leader and other team members/mentors will be available to provide guidance and support throughout the summer. In addition to the vital projects that you will be assigned to, you will have opportunities to learn about other areas and departments. Your successful internship will include the following program components: