The U.S. Cellular® Internship Program Details:
- 10 weeks full time: June to August
- Competitive pay based upon level of education
- Experiential learning from project-driven work, intentionally preparing you for future employment in our organization
- Opportunities to build better communities through outreach programs
- Networking with other interns, business professionals and senior executives
What Our Interns Say About Us
Click on a photo to hear about the experiences our interns have had at U.S. Cellular.
Is a U.S. Cellular Internship Right for You?
Before you jump in, you should determine that this is indeed the best place to maximize your skills. The process begins with some simple, well-thought-out preparation. Here are a few things you can do to make sure this is where you belong—and make this experience even more influential on your career:
Learn about us on social media platforms.
Determine how you’d like to develop.
Speak with former interns.
What to Expect of Your Internship
Is a U.S. Cellular internship something you’d like to pursue? Then it’s time to take the first step toward success. That means learning what you can expect of us, and what we’ll expect of you.
We’re committed to making this experience as positive as possible. Your leader and other team members/mentors will be available to provide guidance and support throughout the summer. In addition to the vital projects that you will be assigned to, you will have opportunities to learn about other areas and departments. Your successful internship will include the following program components: