A Step-By-Step Guide
- After you have completed your online submission to a job that matches your skills and interests, you will receive a confirmation of your online application.
- Occasionally, we may want additional information from you to get a better idea of your career objectives and qualifications. It’s simply part of the process. We want to be sure we have a meaningful fit for you.
- Should you meet the criteria of the role you’ve applied to, we will contact you for an interview.
- The first interview may be via phone, on a Skype/video call, or a face-to-face-meeting.
- Before a final interview, you may be asked to complete an online assessment.
- If you are selected to join us, you will receive a job offer, including compensation and benefits.
- All candidates must pass a mandatory drug screen and background check.
- Always be mindful to join our Talent Network. If the current job isn’t a fit, don’t lose hope. We will continually update you on available opportunities that better match your skills and competencies.
- When you start your career at U.S. Cellular®, you will be welcomed and guided by your manager through on-the-job training and introductory courses and tools.
- Within your first months of employment you will take part in a formal U.S. Cellular introduction program, which comprises both web-based and classroom training. Our online onboarding portal will be a useful tool for you as you settle in with us, providing insights into your job and the social scene. It covers many topics that you may be wondering about and provides training tools, guidelines and useful tips.